On this episode of the Ultimate Leadership Podcast, Chris is joined by author, speaker, radio and podcast host Judith Germain. Judith is the “Queen” of The Maverick Paradox, outlining Maverick Leadership. What is a Maverick Leader? Since 2005 Judith has been defining Maverick Leaders as willfully independent people, that demand a new type of leadership. Join this episode as Judith outlines what a Maverick Leader is, and how leaders can embrace the Maverick in us all.
Monthly Archives: October 2021
In this episode of the Ultimate Leadership Podcast Chris is joined by Conflict Coach Dr. Debra Dupree. Dr. Dupree discusses the transition of coming out of pandemic, and what employees are looking for in the future of business. Employees are demanding more flexibility to ensure engagement and satisfaction, and how the mindset of leadership needs to change.
Dr. Debra Dupree of Relationships at Work is a Conflict Coach, extraordinaire Business Mediator, and phenomenal transformational Trainer and Keynote Speaker. She works with the up and coming, management-challenged, motivated to achieve, entrepreneurs, and the executive suite to develop conscious leadership. She helps people master their relationships by learning to connect, listen and engage to create emotionally intelligent workspaces.
In this episode of the Ultimate Leadership Podcast Chris is joined by Author, Speaker, and Coach Peter Docker. Peter is the author of his new book Leading From the Jump Seat:How to Create Extraordinary Opportunities by Handing Over Control.
Peter breaks down his concept of Jumpseat Leadership. He breaks down the three main themes of Jumpseat Leadership: Commitment, Humble Confidence, and Belonging.
Our Conversation to explores:
- When something is important enough: Tapping into the power of drivers.
- The difference between a stand and a position, and why it matters.
- What Commitment looks like.
- Finding the signal amongst the noise.
- Fear, Love and courage.
- Hope over optimism, and the leader’s role.
- When ego gets in our way – and the source of the antidote.
- How to be significant.
- Being yourself.
- Leading when we don’t know the answer and empowering the collective genius.
- Nurturing a sense of belonging – and why that matters.
- Responsibility over accountability.
- When the pressure is on: response over reaction.
- Handing over control at scale.